Buying a Home
The decision to buy a home is an important one. Your FFG Real Estate professional will ensure that you are receiving expert advice and information about choosing a neighborhood, finding the best home, and obtaining financing. We will take you through a home buying process designed to help you:
- Determine your housing price range
- Locate the home of your choice
- Negotiate affordable price and terms
- Select the mortgage program that suites you best
- Handle closing to your best advantage
First Time Home Buyer
The home buying process is one that can easily become complicated and overwhelming, especially for the first time home buyer. With our First Time Home Buyer Program, FFG’s Real Estate Professional will simplify this process and turn it into an enjoyable one. The system is designed to walk you through a step by step process to obtaining your dream home. It helps you decide the following:
- The decision to buy – is it the right one for you?
- How much house can you afford?
- What type of home do you want?
- Finance options and the mortgage process
Selling Your Home
It takes more than signs and ads to sell a home. Your FFG Real Estate professional will provide you with a systematic approach to selling your home. This process will enable you to obtain the best possible price, with the most favorable terms, in the shortest period of time, and with the least inconvenience to you. Among other things, the system includes these crucial steps to selling your home:
- Understanding how the Marketplace Works
- Setting the Right Price
- Marketing your Home
- Closing and Possession
To speak to an FFG consultant about locating properties and real estate representation, please contact us via email or call us at 678-921-2929.